ADVENTURE RANCH

ADVENTURE RANCH
ADVENTURE RANCH

Thursday, December 18, 2008

What Should Santa Monkey Say?


One day I'll seek the backstory for this holiday image.

Maybe.

For me (and many readers here) Santa Monkey has been a holiday tradition here dating back to the first Christmas with a Cup of Joe Powell.

So here be Santa Monkey again.

And this year - won't you please offer a comment as to what Santa Monkey should say for Christmas 2008?

My suggestions for the caption would be:

"Once a year I throw candy at people. The rest of the year, it ain't really candy."

Or:

"I'd like to thank Governor Blagojevitch for selling me - I mean appointing - the chance to be Santa Claus."

Or:

"
First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle."

3 comments:

  1. carpenterjd11:42 AM

    Stoopid reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TNreader12:25 PM

    Bartender!! Another banana-tini over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RetroKing9:21 AM

    Monkey Santa loved his red cape, but it made him so sweaty and steamy he started to smell like a mince meat pie gone bad/

    ReplyDelete