Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I cannot imagine a Halloween without a peek at the handiwork of Tennessee Jed, who carves a sort of Memorial Pumpkin each year. This year's choice is a standout. Check it out.

Next stop is Rex L. Camino, who has details on "How to Build Your Own Bona Fide Real Undead Zombie." As Rex says,

"
I should also point out that I’m in no way advocating that you turn another human being into a zombie. Don’t get me wrong, that would totally kick ass, but I’m officially telling you that, although there is no specific law against zombie making, there is probably something illegal within the process."

And until Viacom makes them take away all their products from YouTube, then enjoy:

3 comments:

  1. I love Halloween. Thought about you this week as I was watching tons of Japanese/Hong Kong fair (and Female Trouble.)
    Wishing you tons of Halloween kharma.
    Give the editor a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would seriously have had a kickass Halloween together, y'all.

    Oh, and have you watched Feast yet, Joe? I just got it (finally) in the mail today. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes indeed I saw Feast last week and will write about it for Friday -- I liked it very much!!

    i luvs the halloween holiday!!! if for no other reason than i get about 2 or 3 weeks of constant horror movies on TV!!!

    ReplyDelete