Monday, December 26, 2005

New Numbers Thanks To Technorati

Back on Oct 23 of this year I found a wee site that "calculated" the value of this or any blog based on a critieria I have no capacity to understand.

I checked today and found the value has more than doubled since then! By Odin's Beard!!! In a few huundred years, I may somehow figure out how to turn the words into income! Thanks and more thanks to all of you for ... well, making this all that much more worthwhile!!

And li'l Tiny Tim may lose his crutches and be ok after all!



My blog is worth $15,242.58.
How much is your blog worth?



4 comments:

  1. Smarty pants.. I think mine is decreasing in value. I need Julie to add more 'ad' revenue to mine..
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welllllllll .... i was jes' looking for some good news and thanks to be thankful for and as I said, I really have no clue how technorati determines values -
    and I need to wear them smarty-pants more often as these usual dummy-pants I wear seem to land me in all kinds of trouble!!

    And readers, GO READ SANDE's blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm worth $1,693.62. I know it's no $15G like Joe, but for having only been active a few days, that aint too bad.

    What is bad is that I will now be obsessed with this site and check my worth a million times a day. Thanks for that. A new vice for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, mine decreased in value... what's that about?!

    ReplyDelete