I want to know more about you, dear readers, and what burning (or at least piping-hot) issues tumble through your thoughts. Back in Ye Olde Radio Days, I used to conduct what I called a Very Un-Scientific Survey and today this event lands smack dab in the middle of your Cup of Joe.
Answer as many or as few as you wish - if you want to explain your answer go ahead and do so or just add your comment and go about your business.
Remember - This is Very Un-Scientific.
Questions For Readers:
1. On a scale of One to Ten, with One being lowest and Ten being highest, what score would you give the changes and reform in TennCare or Medicare?
2. Which issue would you say should be the top priority for state government funding - Education or Health Care or another issue?
3. Again on a scale of One to Ten, what score would you give the success of President Bush in leading the country?
4. Name at least three politicians, state or national, under ethics or criminal investigation. Is this normal, abnormal or unheard of?
5. Where do you get most of your news/information - Television, Internet, Radio, Newspapers, Friends, Blogs, etc etc.
6. What news story or recent information you've read and or heard in the last month made you angry?
7. What story made you happy?
8. What has been the best movie you've seen this year?
9. What has been the best music you've heard this year?
10. If you were fortunate enough to have a Thanksgiving feast with friends or family, what food made you happiest to eat?
Okay, that's it. That wasn't too bad, was it? I may try this type of survey again or I may not, depending on what you, dear readers, tell me.