Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Watch The Official Times Square New Year's Eve Webcast On This Blog

I am most fortunate to meet and work with some exceptional people. As I told one of those talented friends just recently, "it certainly makes me look good that I know you, however, I'm afraid you might lose points for admitting to knowing me." In plain words: I'm very lucky to know them.

One such friend, Mike Abbott, whose year has taken him to a brand new project he is working with which is, I think, quite momentous. He's helping to produce the first official online interactive full six-hour-plus live Webcast of the New Year's Celebration at Times Square in New York City.
To see it all, viewers can go to TimesSquareNYC.org; Livestream.com/2010 or Facebook.com/TimesSquareNYC. IPhone users can visit their own special site.

Or you can just come here on New Year's Eve, as Cup of Joe Powell will host a live link to the Webcast, too.

Oh, and that giant ball of light they drop at midnight? It's all LED this year - welcome to the second decade of the 21st Century!

No comments:

Post a Comment