Monday, June 08, 2009

Sharing That Cup of Joe With OpenPen

I added my first post today to the East TN group blog OpenPen and I hope you'll go there and read it and explore some of the other writings there as well. I wrote a short bit about the East TN Republican Who Gets No Respect.

Of course, I noticed after I had posted it that another writer, Solon, had written already about the East TN Republican Who Gets No Respect and the comments he made about the new law allowing for guns in more places.

Folks who can legally tote their guns with them are in sizeable numbers in Tennessee anyway. Though I wonder - we will soon see signs at businesses which read No Shirt, No Shoes, No Gun, No Service?

R. Neal at KnoxViews
has some thoughts on the new law today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment