Sunday, April 22, 2007

Legislative Debate on Mooning

I thought this was a joke at first. I thought maybe some legislators decided to put on a skit or something. They can barely stop laughing to talk about it, until Rep. Mumpower details the serious and system-wide problem.

So, no, this isn't a scene from a comedy show (cough-cough). Indeed, the Tennessee Legislature has indeed a bill filed now which makes it a misdemeanor for prison inmates to ... uhm ... Well, whatever jokes or comments I might make here will never be as good as the actual debate on this bill as captured and posted on YouTube. I love the question "Did someone bring you this bill???"



The complete bill as filed is HB1753/SB1324.

UPDATE -- I see now that ACK had this video up yesterday, but (snicker) i found it today while wading through the digital waters of YouTube. And a video this funny can stand to be posted more than once.

1 comment:

  1. All that verbage just to say, 'don't moon your fellow man'.
    Whew.. I'm sure glad that we're being kept safe from this travesty! ha

    ReplyDelete