Thursday, July 27, 2006

FEMA's Brownie: 'Just Bite Me!'

Former FEMA Chief Michael Brown exposes it all in Playboy. All his rage, that is. Some snippets from the Playboy Interview were featured in a column from today's Washington Post:

"
· On Rep. Gene Taylor (D-Miss.), accusing him in a hearing of not comprehending the devastation: "For that little twerp to claim I didn't understand death and suffering -- he can just bite me, for all I care."

· On President Bush saying the levee breaches were unexpected: "He doesn't have an incredible command of the English language."

· On DHS boss Michael Chertoff ordering him out of the field: "I am so mad at myself for not saying 'screw you.' "

· On Bush calling him "Brownie": "It's typical of the president. He's a cheerleader . . . How many people in the world do you think have ever called me Brownie? . . . When he used that nickname, a lot of people in the media went, Is he an insider?"

· On his much-mocked prior job with the International Arabian Horse Association: "Dealing with horses' asses taught me how to deal with the federal government."


You, go, Brownie.

How dare people debate the performance you gave during a national disaster where hundreds of poor people died!!

You had a fax machine and you looked good in your spiffy clothes! Nothing else matters.

2 comments: