ADVENTURE RANCH

ADVENTURE RANCH
ADVENTURE RANCH

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Kutztown and Klutztown

The Kutztown 13 are kids who easily figured out computer codes on the free laptops their school gave them. School officials say it is a felony while the kids and their parents have taken the battle online. I keep looking for a phrase in these press reports about how all this will "go on their permanent record!!" Oh wait -- that's what a Felony means -- even though the school's internet tech people are the ones who left the password taped onto the laptops. Luckily stupid is not a Felony.

If it were I would have been up on charges long ago. Oh, and of all the readers out there (more than two, less than a nation) only one told me about some problems on my blog (thanks Lee) even though it took me a day to actually listen. Fun to watch me twist in the wind isn't it, especially since I have become one of those "critical" people. Truth be told, I have never needed any assistance to reach Stupid.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I would have told you there was a problem if I still used Explorer as a web browser. But I have evolved to Mozilla Firefox, a much better browser. The browser you use, Mr. Powell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testify, Sister Mull!!!

    I am a Mozilla convert, Amen!

    How the mistake occured in Explorer is beyond the ken of mortal men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've used Mozilla for a while, and we are very happy with it. I will never use Microsoft Exploder again.

    ReplyDelete